Monday, July 4, 2016

Sakura Flowers

A warm hello to you today.  I hope you are finding time to relax , craft and enjoy yourself today.


 
 I have feature the new  Sakura Flower Die and the  new Birthday Wishes Circle Die  from Cheery Lynn Designs May new release.
 

 


I started with a layered green and black base. I then cut the Fiona’s Magic Mirror  from some pretty flowered paper and inked it up.



Here is a close up of the Sakura Flower . It is a beautiful flower die with flowers, buds and greenery all in one die.



For the sentiment I cut the Birthday Wishes Circle Die  in green and then fussy cut the circle away leaving just the "Birthday Wishes". This give you a second option using the Birthday Wishes Circle Die  for another look. I layered the sentiment onto the Pierced Stacker #2 .

I hope you have been inspired and will go the Cheery Lynn  Designs and join the Bi Weekly Challenge
@ http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge. You can enter one project each week to double you chances of winning  $20.00 in free dies.

I would like to thank you for visiting my blog today  and for the comments you leave. They are always appreciated.
                   Have a crafty week my friends.
                                                    Debbie
Dies Used
Fiona’s Magic Mirror - FRM140
Sakura Flower Die - B776
Pierced Stacker #2 (Set of 6) - XL-20
Birthday Wishes Circle Die - B783

1 comment:

Tinkerbellgirl said...

I like your card and enjoy card making as well! I would love to swap some cards with you if your up for that? debsegler@gmail.com see my blog too debseglersheavenlytouch.blogspot.com