Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Easter


A warm hello to you.  With Easter just over a week away I thought I would share a Easter card with you. I also want to wish you a Happy Easter.


I started by using the Step Card  as my base. I then layered the largest doily of the  Oval Doily Stacker One   stacker die set. I embossed the base of the doily with the Black Eyed Susan's Embossing Plate .


I cut the Daisy Chain Border Die  in green and then cut the flowers from it in a few different colors. I layered it around the edge of the doily. I added a couple of the Tiny Fanciful Flourish Right & Left  to the bottom corners of the step card.


Here I cut the Happy Easter  sentiment in two colors and off set them to give it a shadowed look. The  Spring Basket 1 was layered next and the Easter Bunny  then tucked into the basket. Cherry Lynn Designs does have some cute Easter dies for making Easter cards.

Thank You for visiting my blog today and for the comments you have left on my other posts. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Black Eyed Susan's Embossing Plate - E148
Oval Doily Stacker One Die - DL183
Spring Basket 1 Die - DL214
Easter Bunny Die - B525
Daisy Chain Border Die - B111
Happy Easter Die - B529
Tiny Fanciful Flourish Right & Left 2 Piece Die Set - B387
Step Card - B348

No comments: