Saturday, September 2, 2017

Coffee Friends

A warm hello to you. It's Debbie from Debbie's Time Out with you today.


Today I am featuring another die set from the new release called Brew Can Do It .


I have used my favorite color aqua for my background and matted it with beige and then a wider matt in a beautiful flowered paper.


I layered  the  Swedish Spring Oval Frame  in the center of the card. I printed this sentiment from my computer and the place the  Pierced Stacker  die over it and cut it out. I tucked one cup behind the stacker and the other one on top of the stacker.


Here is a closer look at the cup. I just can't get over how realistic looking it is. I cut the cup sleeve from some corrugated paper which really looks cool.

Thanks for checking out the blog. I hope I have inspired you to make a few cards.
Have a wonderful crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Brew Can Do It - 5 Piece - B902
Swedish Spring Oval Frame Die - FRM135
Pierced Stacker 4 6 Piece Die Set - XL22

No comments: