Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy Turkey Day

Hello to all my crafty friends.  Here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving this coming weekend so I thought I would share a Thanksgiving card with you today.


I started my card with a piece of patterned paper that already had different patterns and colors as well as pumpkins and ric rac designs on it.


 I sat the turkey from the Happy Turkey Day  on top of the pumpkins.  This turkey always makes me smile with his sign " Eat Beef ".  And he is cute too.  The sentiment Happy Turkey Day is from this same set. I then tucked in some of the vines from the Fall Pumpkin Patch  set around the top of the pumpkins.


In the top corner I layered part of the Dusty Miller Square  and  then layered several the leaves cut from the vines of  the Fall Pumpkin Patch  set.

Here is a photo showing all the different die cuts I used to create this card front.

Just for fun if you check out my last post you will notice I used the same paper and two of the same dies for the card I posted last time and for this card. One is a Halloween theme  and one is a Thanksgiving theme. These Cheery Lynn Design  dies are always so versatile.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog today and for the comments you leave. It is always nice to hear what you have to say. Have a wonderful day my crafty friends.

Dies Used
Happy Turkey Day 7 Piece Die Set - B826
Fall Pumpkin Patch 3 Piece Die Set - B827
B884 Dusty Miller Square - 1 Piece Die Set

No comments: