Monday, October 23, 2017

Vintage Thank You Card

 Hello to all you Cheery Lynn fans. Today I am sharing a vintage card I created for the Cheery Lynn Design blog.


I am using a few of the newer dies from the vintage collection. In the center I have layered the Dusty Miller Square , Vintage Tile ,  and the Decorative Bird Cage in that order. I added one of the birds from the  Birds of Earth and Sky  set. To the corners I used the  Dusty Miller Frame Corner . I stamped the Thank You  sentiment onto one the of the Weathered Scrolls 
A couple of fussy cut butterflies finished off this card.

Thanks for visiting the blog today. I hope you have a wonderful craft day.

Dies Used
B884 Dusty Miller Square - 1 Piece Die Set
B883 Dusty Miller Frame Corner - 2 Piece Die Set
B886 Vintage Tile - 1 Piece Die Set
B880 Decorative Bird Cage - 1 Piece Die Set
Birds of Earth and Sky 7 Piece Die Set - B349
B890 Weathered Scrolls - 3 Piece Die Set

No comments: