Thursday, November 2, 2017

Snowman

A warm Hello to you. This is a card I made for the Cheery Lynn Designs inspirational blog.


The other day I was playing with a new Penny Black scenic stamp that I bought at a crop I was at last weekend. So this is the stamped scene that makes my background. As I was thinking about what do o for your inspiration I thought of this card I had previously stamped and thought how nice the new Cheery Lynn snowman would look in the scene.  He is absolutely perfect for this scene..

I popped  Patches the Snowman  up with foam spacers giving the card some dimension. I cut him in white and then his hat in black and then again in red for his hat band and scarf. I used some CTMH markers to add colors to all the beautiful stitching details on him.  I layered the Holly Corner  to the top corner and added some red glitter to the berries. I triple matted the card using the Rectangle Stitch and Cut tool  set . What a beautiful card stamped images and die cuts can make when using them together.

I thank you for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. Have a wonderful crafty day my friends.

Dies Used
Patches the Snowman - 3 Piece - B908
Holly Corner Die - B184
Rectangle Stitch and Cut tool - LG Silver Stitch tool 6 Piece Die Set - LSC16

No comments: