Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Flower Power Blog Hop



Glad to see you here for the "Flower Power" blog hop.  If you just came from visiting Bonnie @ "Make Time To Craft"   You are on the right track. If not then head back to the Cheery Lynn Designs blog @  http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/ and start from the beginning so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects  from our design team.  Cheery Lynn Designs will be giving a $20.00 prize to one random commenter on the Cheery Lynn Blog Hop Post. 


I started with a base of a patterned paper mounted onto black cardstock. I then layered the Victorian Romance Flourish  to create a flower arrangement onto.



Next I layered different types of greenery from the Floral Bouquet Kit   and the  Branch 2  set.


Here I have used the Daisy Strip for my focal point. I made a few of them into buds as well.  I then added in some yellow flowers using the Sweet Christine   set. Cheery Lynn Designs really does have a lot of beautiful flower dies to create beautiful flower arrangements. I hope I have inspired you to do a few flower cards. 

Dies Used
Daisy Strip 6 Piece Die Set - B259
Victorian Romance Flourish Die - DL151
Branch 2 Piece Die Set - B466
Sweet Christine 6 Piece Die Set - B434
Floral Bouquet Kit 8 Piece Die Set - B777


Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the comments you leave. They are so appreciated.  

Keep checking out the other projects from out design team for more inspiration.  
Your next visit on the Blog Hop is with Jenny @ "Jens Paper Obsession"
Have a wonderful day my crafty friends.

17 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debbie. I'm loving all the pretty flowers!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Well done :) Great inspiration :)

Lorraine Gall said...

Very pretty!!

Graciellie Design said...

Wonderful! I like the tone on tone colors and the rustic touch you added to your flowers.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully created card with that gorgeous floral spray.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

Barb said...

Lovely card!

Martha said...

I am enjoying the softer colors of your card contrasted with the black flourish pieces. Makes for greater eye catching interest. The gold birthday sentiment is perfect. Very vintage in feel. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Stunning. Love the flourish with the flowers

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous bouquet. Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi, your card is beautiful, thanks for the inspiration, Denise

Unknown said...

Your card is so elegant. Love the flowers!

McStamper said...

Love your card. Beautiful flourishes and flowers.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful details and colors! Lovely card!

Trina said...

Pretty card.The Flowers are colored so pretty.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful floral arrangement on your lovely card.

Viki Banaszak said...

I would totally frame that card! So beautiful.